These are systems designed to provide the power for seasonal stays at the camp or cottage. These systems offer you the capacity to enjoy the comforts of home, including a refrigerator and a water pump. Sized to keep the fridge running when you need it. Eliminate excessive generator use (and noise) and promote an alternate, environmentally friendly source of power.
- (6) 305W solar panels - $1,554.00
- Flush mount racking for shingle or metal Roof - $600.00
- (12) 6V 235Ah deep-cycle batteries - $2,508
- (1) 90A MPPT charge controller with display - $869.00
- (1) 4,000W 24V pure-sine inverter/charger with e-panel - $3,500.00
- Estimated cost for cable, disconnects, rapid shut down breakers and combiner boxes - $2,120.00