These are systems designed to provide the power for seasonal stays at the camp or cottage. These systems offer you the capacity to enjoy the comforts of home, including a refrigerator and a water pump. Sized to keep the fridge running when you need it. Eliminate excessive generator use (and noise) and promote an alternate, environmentally friendly source of power.
- (4) 305W solar panels - $1,036.00 Flush mount racking for shingle or metal Roof
- $1,672 (8) 6V 235Ah deep-cycle batteries
- $1,519.92 (1) 60A MPPT charge controller with display
- $569.00 (1) 4,000W 24V pure-sine inverter/charger with e-panel
- $3,500.00 Estimated cost for cable, disconnects, rapid shut down, breakers and
- combiner boxes -$1,950.00