For those who spend their days off at the camp or cottage, these systems allow some of the comforts of home to come along. Enjoy lights, TV, radio, and a small fridge comfortably. Eliminate excessive generator use (and noise) and promote an alternate, environmentally friendly source of power.
- 670W Solar Array with 5.6kWh Battery Storage
- (2) 335W solar panels - $538.00 - Flush mount racking for shingle or metal roof - $255.00
- (4) 6V 235Ah deep-cycle batteries - $836.00
- (1) 60A MPPT charge controller - $569.00
- (1) 2000W 12Volt pure-sine inverter/charger - $1,199.00
- Cost for cable, disconnects, breakers, and combiner box- $950.00
*Installation costs vary depending on the system and location. Contact us today for a quote.