For those who spend their days off at the camp or cottage, these systems allow some of the comforts of home to come along. Enjoy lights, TV, radio and a small fridge comfortably. Eliminate excessive generator use (and noise) and promote an alternate, environmentally friendly source of power.
- (2) 350W solar panels - $538.00
- Flush mount racking for shingle or metal roof - $300.00
- (4) 6V 235Ah deep-cycle batteries - $940.00
- (1) 60A MPPT charge controller - $569.00
- (1) 2000W 12Volt pure-sine inverter/charger - $1,299.00
- Cost for cable, disconnects, breakers, and combiner box - $1,200.00
*Installation costs vary depending on the system and location. Contact us today for a quote.