For those who spend their days off at the camp or cottage, these systems allow some of the comforts of home to come along. Enjoy lights, TV, radio and a small fridge comfortably. Eliminate excessive generator use (and noise) and promote an alternate, environmentally friendly source of power.
- 610W Solar Array with 5.6kWh Battery Storage (2) 305W solar panels - $518.00
- Flush mount racking for shingle or metal roof - $836.00
- (4) 6V 235Ah deep-cycle batteries - $759.96
- (1) 60A MPPT charge controller - $569.00
- (1) 2000W pure-sine inverter/charger - $1,149.00
- Cost for cable, disconnects, breakers, and combiner box - $850.00