These are systems designed to provide the power for seasonal stays at the camp or cottage. These systems offer you the capacity to enjoy the comforts of home, including a refrigerator and a water pump. Sized to keep the fridge running when you need it. Eliminate excessive generator use (and noise) and promote an alternate, environmentally friendly source of power.
- (4) 335W solar panels - $1,036.00
- Flush mount racking for shingle or metal Roof - $450.00
- (8) 6V 235Ah deep-cycle batteries - $1,672.00
- (1) 60A MPPT charge controller with display - $569.00
- (1) 4,000W 24V pure-sine inverter/charger with e-panel - $3,600.00
- Estimated cost for cable, disconnects, rapid shut down, breakers and combiner boxes -$2,000.00
*Installation costs vary depending on the system and location. Contact us today for a quote.