MidNite Solar’s Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller is the most popular model. It has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. The Classic 150 has a maximum output current of 96 amps, an operating voltage of 150 volts and works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems.
MidNite Solar’s free Local Application enables you to monitor your Classics over your local network or the Internet. MidNite Solar’s Classic 150 has its exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed.FEATURES:
- 150VDC operating voltage
- Max current out: 96 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault Detector
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
- Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature Sensor (MNBTS) and printed Manual.
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- CE Certified Listed
- FCC Class B Listed
- Made in the USA