The MS Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. The MS Series Inverter/Charger is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Easy-to-install: Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure Sine Wave – Power your TVs, computers, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The MS Series provides clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less
- Accessible Design – The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter accessible.
- Choices – The MS Series comes in 12, 24, and 48 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile Mounting – Mount the MS Inverter/Charger on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight – The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple Ports – The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Convenient Switches – The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded Transfer Relay – 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models except MS2000, which is 30 Amp only.