The NSB BLUE+ Battery® delivers ultra fast recharge and exceptional PSoC cycling performance.
- Exceptional PSoC cyclic performance 2050 cycles @50% DoD
- Design life 12+ years at 20°C (68°F)
- EUROBAT design life definition: Very Long Life (12+ years)
- Ultra fast recharge
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures and maintain high battery compression essential for reliable operation
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Lead carbon added to negative electrodes increases power and reduces sulfation
- High potential fuel savings when used with hybrid genset applications
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- State-of-the-art automated manufacturing ensures consistency and reliability
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation - brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated thermally sealed plastic casing
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
All NorthStar batteries are compliant with: Telcordia SR4228, IEC 60896; Bellcore GR-63-Core, Issue 1; British, German, and Russian telecom standards; UL approved and UN2800 certified. NorthStar is registered to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.